Apr 26, 2010

Wedding gown for sale

Well lately besides being 18 weeks pregnant with our fourth, taxi cabbing the kids around school and various activities, I have been busy shooting weddings and sessions.
It feels like I haven't been on the computer a heck of a lot lately. Which means, I will be updating the blog all at once after I slow down a bit...although I never seem to slow down at all, there is always something. Luckily none of the kids play hockey... This week we celebrated our daughter's third birthday...twice and then celebrated our Grama's 70th! I also enjoyed two beautiful weddings. Phew...we survived it all!

I wanted to log in to post a link to a friends beautiful wedding gown she is selling. Take a peek! http://vancouver.en.craigslist.ca/pml/clo/1706210762.html

No comments:

Post a Comment