Jan 20, 2011

My sewing adventure

Ok so I have several passions and hobbies. I always tend to check off reading when asked: Hobbies and Interests, I suppose it makes me feel smart. But really, honestly I could care less to read, I love to bake....to eat it and to sew, something I stopped doing a long time ago. Stopped sewing that is, not stopped baking and definitely (definitely is always a word I spell incorrectly)
not eating it! I have decided to start sewing once again, slowly...because I tend to jump into things way way too fast. For this reason I started off doing a few baby blankets, then finally hemmed my bedroom curtains. Yes I did it, it took 5 years but it's now done! For those of you who have not yet had the honor of entering my messy room, (it really looks like I am still a teenager) they have been hanging cut and frayed from the moment we moved in and I inteded to hem them. (to my defence, I just got a sewing machine like a year ago) And now to show you all my first little girls skirt.... a twirly girly one for Miss Georgia Rose
Now I'll need to buy her a shirt and tights to match....or perhaps it can be a great excuse to purchase some very adorable and unique shoes or boots from this site I stumbled upon on a friends fb post. You should totally click on this http://joyfolie.com/ right now and check out, Joyfolie!







And with this one finished I'm going to sew another skirt in the next few days... I'm in love with many different fashion styles as you will see...the next fabric I've picked out is Bright and Busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment