Mar 7, 2011

A Famiy Session: Kaira eight months

Meet Nic, Jody and little Kaira {keye-ra} who is eight months old and absolutely adorable! We had a previous date planned for our Urban session, shot dowtown in Chilliwack but when below zero weather and snow hit we re-scheduled for Mar 6. I woke up on Sunday, peeked outside and was excited to see some beautiful weather! I met this lovely family in front of our Chilliwack courthouse and we begun our shoot downtown.

I love accessories, coats and boots, and all that goes along with fall and winter fashion, so I love to photograph in these seasons. But what I don't enjoy about this time of year is the cold...the wet... and the slush (in Chilliwack we get this instead of snow.)
Little Karia had the most adorable hair clip accessories, and I found that her talented mom makes them! Jody owns an Etsy store where she sells her hand made items, you should click on her link right now and take a boo! Here it is, http://www.etsy.com/shop/jodym2

..Thanks guys for making the drive out here, it was great to finally meet you and I enjoyed working with your family.








































No comments:

Post a Comment