Apr 4, 2011

Branden+Angela: Baby Bump #1

first comes love, then comes marriage then comes a baby in baby carriage....

meet Branden and Angela a couple i met up with at Sardis park for their maternity session last week. just as we pulled in and i stepped out of our van the rain started.... sprinkle, sprinkle, sprinkle. i turned and looked around to see them walking in the parking lot i walked up to them and introduced myself and asked them to brave the weather. i thought to myself, you've got to be kidding me, earlier that day our little tercel broke down and was left all alone in a parking lot, my hubby and i packed the kids into the van and he dropped me off, running a bit late ( i do not like to be late to anything!) we pursued the shoot and i'm so very glad we did. i love these images and the rain held off for the most part! gotta love the Fraser Valley.














No comments:

Post a Comment