Jun 16, 2011

The Clark Family

This was suppose to be a sneak peak.... but, I think I've finished their session and so I posted way more then I planned to! I noticed I liked a lot of black and whites for this one too.I hope these make you smile like they've made me smirk and grin, kids being kids and their parents having fun with it! LOVE it.... Ava and Liam, one year older then last time I met them.... well almost anyways. Liam has grown so much running around and being a little ham! Ava is a character with a mind that seems to always be thinking, she even took a photograph of her mom and dad, then when I was shooting just mom and dad I asked her if they should smooch....and the face she made at that comment I'll never forget [yes I got it on film it's the first one] Nope I lied, it's the third I just had to add two more.
Thanks for allowing me to capture your family moments.



































No comments:

Post a Comment