Jun 21, 2011

A Family session: The Turner's

I met up with Karla and Mike at Lepp Market in Mission, great little market! (a special thanks goes out to my mom in law for watching all my four children so I could photograph this family!) Karla won the free session from my table at the Chilliwack Kids Swap in March. We've chatted a bit back and forth over the phone about the style of the shoot, with each chat and email I got more excited to photograph this family. I love it when new clients feel like old friends.
Karla picked the location (LOVED IT). We had postponed due to weather and schedules till this past weekend, and I'm kinda glad because the Fraser River is so high right now and the below shots are of the family in the very flooded park area under the Mission bridge. Yes I made them dunk their feet in, and it was cold....but worth it! If you look closely you'll notice their oldest sons eyes, they are two distinctly different colors of brown! It was great to meet you guys and spend time with your family.
Karla is the owner of Karla's specialteas and I'll do a quick post of some photos from her business tomorrow. But for now you should go join her page and take a look... I made ice with a hint of lemon using her blueberry rooibus tea. It was delicious!





























No comments:

Post a Comment