Jun 22, 2011

Karla's Specialteas

Karla started out not too long ago on an adventure to create delectable teas! I had the pleasure of meeting this family for their family session (which they won from me at a kids swap!) I asked her to bring along a little display and some of her well packaged teas too. I loved her packaging, in fact it resembles my new tin dvd packaging!
She gave me several teas to try and so far I've made blueberry rooibus ice tea with a hint of lemon and the jug didn't last long. Being caffeine free, kid friendly and full of anti oxidants, makes it a much healthier summer sipping choice then any purchased powdered iced teas. I can't wait to try her sangria tea mix now! She's currently taking orders from her facebook page, where if you join you can keep up to date with the local markets and festivals she also vendors at.... here's her link https://www.facebook.com/pages/Karlas-Specialteas/162745640455169?ref=ts









No comments:

Post a Comment