Jun 6, 2011

Turning 21: A twin session in White Rock

Happy 21st Birthday girls! Jill and Marie are best friends, sisters....and twins! Sharing the day together we headed off to white rock to enjoy the beach, and we found a Tracy Cakes there, I was so happy because one of their passions is baking! Marie even has her own blog about her cooking... http://myculinarycalling.blogspot.com/


Thanks to Daniela Nanjaro: makeup artist. Daniela was wonderful, I totally recommend her.
email her for info: d.naranjo89@hotmail.com

!
I love this store below so much, thank you Pauline for introducing me to Tracy Cakes! [they have one in Abbotsford too] I love their antiques, love their decor.... and above all of that I love their mini cupcakes! mmmmmm the raspberry icing is so yummy






I love this image below, as I was loading them all on my macbook I noticed how much it resembles a heart shape...and no that wasn't on purpose! So cute....











No comments:

Post a Comment